Scientists have shown that the baby has a preliminary visual sensation of color soon after birth, and the baby will have a bright color as the baby grows up day by day. Shapes are complex, and graphics with visual depth are becoming more and more interesting. Moderate color visual stimulation helps to build a more complex and highly qualified visual neural circuit in the baby's brain, thus promoting the further development of the baby's intelligence.
Why Choose Cloth Book ?
1. Read the ideas of cultivating imagination and possible worlds.
2. Handmade, soft polyester, absolutely non-toxic, safe for your baby. Strongly stitched for durability.
3. Our cloth book is completely safe for the baby: it is not torn, bite, non-toxic, strong stitching, and can be cleaned.
4. Good ways to motivate important key skills such as language and reading skills, communication skills, imagination, sensory skills, etc.
5. Function: The paper-sounding function, the baby's small hand will be rustling when it is gently pinched, which can attract the baby's attention, colorful, can be used to teach the baby to know the animal, recognize the color, and can also be used to draw the baby. Book.
- Material: cloth
- Size: 14*14 cm
This cloth book passed Standard Consumer Safety Specification for Toy Safety(ASTM F963-17) and CPSIA.