💖【THE SMALL PIECE OF WOOD BLOCKS SUCH AS THE SIZE OF A COIN】Please note that the Montessori hundred board has small size, specially designed for toddlers, easy for them to grasp, so it would be a little smaller than you expected them to be. So babies need more supervision when playing the hundred board. Please understand.
💖【MATERIAL-100% SAFETY WOOD】Perfect educational materials for preschool, elementary, kindergarten. A perfect educational toy to teach your children or pupils to count from 1 to 100. Help them to reinforce the sequence of 1 to 100.
💖【DIMENSION OF THE CONTROL BOARD-L=8.26inch, W=8.26inch, H=0.55inch】The portable size appropriate for outdoors, classroom and home use, convenient to carry around.
💖【MAKE BIG HELP TO YOUR KIDS ON MATH】Perfect educational materials for preschool, elementary, kindergarten. A perfect educational toy to teach your children or pupils to count from 1 to 100. Help them to reinforce the sequence of 1 to 100.
💖【PACKAGE DETAILS】Our 1-100 wooden board set includes ❶A 100 grid digital card, ❷A control board, ❸1 to 100 wooden number cards, ❹A cloth storage bag, ❺ A colored paper boxes.
The dimension of Little Number Chart Block
- Size about L/0.7inch * W/0.7inch * H/0.2inch
- Make it easier for kids to grab the block
- Specially designed for little kids
- The baby needs more supervision
- Thank you for understanding
The dimension of The Big Control Board
- Size L/8.26inch * W/8.26inch * H/0.55inch
- Convenient to carry around the control board
- The board are made of high-quality wood
- Polished and smooth, lightweight and safety
- Perfect educational materials
Variety of ways to play our 1-100 number board:
- 1. Make a distinction between odd numbers and even numbers
- 2. Remove the digital card to make the game more difficult to help exercise the kid's ability to overcome difficulties
- 3. Fill in the blank number to check kid's learning of the numbers
Learning Simple Arithmetic
- Try to use the wooden blocks from 1-100 to help your kids to learn simple arithmetic: Addition/ Subtraction/ Multiplication/ Division. (Tips: [+/-/x/=]writing these symbols on the paper first will help you a lot.)