- MAKE YOUR BABY VERY HAPPY: Developed by experts, our fabric activity cloth book has adorable stimulating features on every page. The bright colors will hold your baby’s attention even longer. Discovering new things is an adventure. The soft pages include activities like kids Clothes, 4 Shapes, a Ribbon, a Zipper 、 button、 a variety of scenes, and touch-and-feel textures. Perfect for infants to toddlers. It gives your child endless hours of fun!
- GIVE YOUR CHILD A FLYING START: Reading this cloth soft book gives you a chance to bond with your baby, a warm moment together. At the same time, it is an educational toy: a wonderful way to stimulate important key skills, like language & reading skills, communication skills, imagination, sensory skills, all. It’s never too early to start reading to a child;
- BECAUSE YOUR BABY DESERVES THE BEST: Our durable cloth books are designed to outlast even the roughest toddlers! Handcrafted from soft polyester, our softcover books are absolutely non-toxic and safe for your baby. The stitching is strong for extra durability. The book features a carrying handle on the side which makes it easy to attach to a stroller or playpen. And it holds up in the wash after getting spit-up. When it comes to quality, we don’t compromise!
- THE PERFECT GIFT: We hope all children get introduced to the fun of enjoying books. This love for reading will give your baby a flying start and will make your child ready for life; More than anything, Once a child has a love for reading, it is a lifetime gift!
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS TOP PRIORITY: I'm sure you can speak‘Perfect first book!’ | ‘He keeps coming back again and again with this book’ | ‘More interactive than the other soft books we have purchased’. Our products come with a 1 month 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you are not satisfied for any reason, return your book for a full, instant refund. Buy now while supplies last.
Material: Polyester Fiber
Features: Three Dimensional, Educational Toy, Washable, Portable
Product Dimensions: 8.0 x 1.2 x 9.5 inches
recommended age: 3 months and up
Approved ASTM and CE testing. Made of 100% Real Wood, Non-Toxic, Environment-friendly, Safe for Kids. Meets all specifications of European (EN-71) and American (ASTM) Toy Safety Standards.
📦 Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
💰 Money-Back Guarantee: If your items arrive damaged or becomes defective within 30 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
🔒 Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.
1 year old loved it!
I ordered this quiet book for my granddaughters first birthday. She loved it. It kept her entertained for a long time while sitting in church with her parents. I thought it well constructed, bright and colorful, with lots of fun and easy activities to help my granddaughter develop more motor skills. As she ages, she'll learn matching and finer moter skills. I also love that it's washable! Great choice.
For me is important to teach my children the basic life skills. I still send my boy to the kindergarten wearing only elastic waist pants and shoes without shoelaces. He takes the activities seriously and now we take the book everywhere with us. Nice and clean structured. I'm glad that the pieces are tethered to the book, so nothing will be lost. Useful.
Cute book for older toddlers
I got this for my 2 year old and he enjoyed it on a long plane ride home. He does have trouble with some of the more complicated pages like buttons and lacing, so I'd say it's better for 2.5-3 year olds (and older). If you're looking for something to completely distract your kiddo on a long trip, it's a great tool. If you're looking for something to use to practice fine motor and life skills, recommend!!!
A fun way to learn skills!
I love the activity book! I just got it and since it was Independence Day I haven’t had a chance to show it to the grandchild I had in mind when I bought it, a 2 year old. I want her to have it for car rides and church. But my older grandkids were here for two days, ages 3, 5, and 6. And they were totally fascinated by it.
Worth the money.
I would say the age range would vary widely. My daughter wasn’t able to do most of the snaps and buttons things for quite a while, but she still enjoyed playing with it. Now, she’s starting to be able to accomplish these tasks, so the toy has not become “old news.” It grows well with them, which is a must considering the price tag.