- BAG DESIGN BUSY BOARD: It is a good toy for children to learn dress by themselves, a good educational toy for preschool teaching aids, home educational tools, and it is also a parent-child activities toys!
- FEATURES 14 BUCKLES: 6 Colorful buckles, 1 shoelace, 1 snap pocket, 1 olive buckle，1 velcros, 1 blue elastic, and 1 zipper teach，1 adjustment buckle, 1 clothes button. The parts are small and easy to handle for small hands, which can keep kids hooked. It’s also an ideal bag to improve fine motor skills, enhance hand-eye coordination and develop creative and critical thinking.
- LEARNING THROUGH PLAY: A fun and effective way to teach young children critical skills. This toy helps create the link between learning and playing, allowing kids to learn essential skills like getting dressed and in turn helping them build self-confidence. It is recommended to play this busy board under the supervision of parents or for children over the age of three.
- LIGHT AND PORTABLE: Made of soft felted wool, the board is flexible with no hard corners. Great Travel Toy Choice: The busy board measures approx 17x11 in and weighs 0.4lbs. The size of the bag is 11X9 in. The light design allows children to use this board in cars or airplanes.
- IDEAL GIFT FOR TODDLERS: This learn to dress activity board is the perfect gift for toddlers. As well as helping kids with essential fine motor skills, the board provides a sensory experience that is suitable for a wide range of developmental levels.
Package ：11 x 8.4 x 1.9 inches
Age：1 month and up
1 x Busy Board
I can’t not stress enough how much we love this busy board already! My curious little bear is enjoying all the buckles and strings and buttons on this thing! Definitely a good buy if you have a investigative baby like me! The quality is well made. I believe it will endure my little man and then his brother when he gets here. Love love love it.
Helps keep toddlers entertained!
We’ve had this board a little over a week now and we are loving it! My baby is almost 18 months old and very active. This has helped keep him entertained ( specially at restaurants) and learning at the same time. I like that it has a handle and a button/ loop to keep it closed while on the go.
Great for Travel!
This busy board has so many zippers, buckles and snaps it kept my toddler busy for a good stretch! We’re going to put it away until our plane ride in November so he’ll have something lightweight and easy to travel with with a bunch of different activities. Would definitely recommend.
Great Exploring and Interactive Toy
I absolutely LOVE this product and so does my son (11 months old). I was looking for some fun, learning, and interactive toys for our trip in December. We will be flying and I wanted something that was quiet, but would still keep him entertained. I came across the Busy Board, and I’m so happy that I ordered it! It will definitely be coming along with us. My son sits and plays with it for a decent amount of time which is saying a LOT because he is a busy boy.
Excellent toy, perfect on the go (car, restaurants etc)
This busy board is hands down our most favorite for our one year old toddler! Wether we keep it at home or bring it in the car with us, it keeps our little toddler busy by playing with the various buckles and zippers for long periods of time. The busy board is a good size and fits most diaper bags. It is designed with materials soft to the touch and is accessible and easy to use for any ages!
Perfect toy on the go!
This busy board is perfect for on the go as well as playing at home! Keeps my girl sane as well as working with my girl’s cognitive skills! She loves this because she likes toys that will work in her problem solving skills! So compact and perfect for traveling too, keeping the little ones busy while on the plane or on the road!
Got this for my two year old for the car instead of screen time to keep her occupied. She LOVES it and it’s working on her fine motor skills at the same time so it’s a mom win. It’s well made and has lots of buckles and things to play with. And I like that it folds up and has carrying handles for her to carry. Super happy with it!
The perfect gift for your toddler!
We truly love this quiet, busy-board book. It’s a great skill building activity for toddlers! My 3.5-year-old, and my 18-month son both love it equally! They can learn how to use zippers, buttons, laces, and much much more. Perfect for settings where you need your little to have a little quiet play. Good quality too! We definitely recommend it!