PLAY & LEARN：
- Montessori toys are not only fun but also very helpful in the development of children. Montessori's educational toys aim to help children in their playful development. The toys are made of natural materials and are based on a study by the Netherlands Youth Institute:
- Digital enlightenment toys, let the baby learn to count;
- For different lengths of wood, there is a concept of length;
- According to the number of color dots, the number of circles corresponding to the number of colors is counted, thereby recognizing the color and performing simple addition and subtraction operations.
- It is a very scientific mathematics enlightenment teaching aid for preschool baby mathematics.
- The toy is made of high quality rubber wood, smooth and burr-free, and the safety paint has no odor, so that parents can rest assured
WHAT IS THE MONTESSORI METHOD?
- The Montessori method works on the "help me do it yourself" principle. Children are in full development and also have the urge to develop and develop themselves. We as parents can contribute to this need by responding to it. We can do this by offering the right materials for them to play with.
Age Range : > 3 years old
Warning: keep away from fire
Color : 3 types as picture
Package size: as picture
Approved ASTM and CE testing. Made of 100% Real Wood, Non-Toxic, Environment-friendly, Safe for Kids. Meets all specifications of European (EN-71) and American (ASTM) Toy Safety Standards.